WISE’s understands that all organisations have different areas of focus and challenges in the EDI strategy; whether identified internally or via a Ten Steps diagnostic, organisations need training and support that is aligned to key priorities.
By offering a package of three webinars, WISE aim to provide the means of addressing the issues that matter to them.
The three sessions, each an hour in length, can be focused on any topic within EDI; WISE work with organisations to develop content that’s going to have the biggest impact and be as relevant as possible.
Using Slido to facilitate easy audience engagement, the webinars can be shared and attended across the organisation, thus maximising reach and engagement with the topics in question. Interactive activities, empirical studies and experienced trainers are all key features of this TSM.
Examples of previous webinar topics include:
- How to be an Ally
- Understanding and mitigating against Unconscious Bias
- Microaggressions and Microincivilities
- How to build your personal network
- How to create a development plan
- How to be a coach and mentor in the workplace
- Accessible to: Members & Non-members
- Active Members Price: £3,195 (Ex VAT)
- Online & non-members Price: £3,995 (Ex VAT)
- Participants: Unlimited
- Lead time: 2-4 weeks
- Duration: 1-hour per webinar
- Delivery method: Online only