Who we are and why we campaign
WISE inspires girls and women to study and build careers using science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM). We advise organisations on how to create environments where those women can do their best work and thrive.
Our mission is to get 1 million more women in the UK STEM workforce.
Working with you we can boost the talent pool from classroom to boardroom and drive economic growth.
What we do
Membership: Join us and connect with individuals, employers and education
Consultancy: Our experts and insight make a difference
- Ten Steps to improve retention and progression
- Culture Analysis Tool
- Recruit female talent
- Projects for WISE clients
Training: Up-skill yourself, your team and your organisation
- Unconscious bias
- Career development for women
- Career development for women returners
- Media and presentation training
WISE Awards: You're invited - sponsor, nominate, celebrate and elevate
- 'People like me' Resource pack
- The Range Rover Evoque WISE Scholarships
- Create Your Future Workshops
- WISE Student Colloquium