The link between Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) and improved business performance is clear.
EDI will improve your business in the following ways:
• Better choice of skilled workers.
• Improved platform for innovation and creativity.
• Increase in workforce productivity.
• Customers will have a better experience.
• Better financial performance.
Diversity creates a happy workforce
A diverse and inclusive workplace will lead to the following benefits for your workforce:
• Increased loyalty – staff will see a future for themselves at your company.
• Better creativity – they will have the confidence to speak up with ideas and insights.
• Ownership in teams – People will be given credit and own up to mistakes.
Please take five minutes to read the WISE Business Case.
Clover Pop – Decision Practices Research Study (2017)