- This event has passed.
WISE Conference 2023
March 21 @ 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Empower Your Workforce: Recruit, Retain And Retrain Women In STEM In A Changing World
Join WISE as we discuss, display, inspire and determine the future of women in STEM
The WISE Empower Your Workforce Conference 2023 is a wonderful opportunity for WISE members, or those considering membership, to be at the forefront of developments in thought leadership to increase the number of women in STEM roles.
It has become clear that today’s workforce is more mobile and discriminating than ever. Employees are increasingly looking to ensure that their career and life are aligned and that they are able bring as much of their true selves to work as possible.
The WISE 2023 Conference will explore how employers can empower their female STEM employees with a view to improving gender balance in the sector. The event will appeal to STEM business professionals looking to recruit and retain female talent, as well as women working in, or with an interest in STEM by offering:
- Knowledge sharing with other thought leaders in the EDI space.
- Project showcasing by companies that are committed an inclusive and diverse culture.
- Practical lessons shared by organisations in your sector to help get you on the right track.
- Company positioning as an employment destination of choice ti attract diverse talent.
- Align your organisation with thought-leading research that will change the perceptions of EDI.
- Networking with high profile STEM business representatives looking for female talent.
The event will appeal to STEM business professionals looking to recruit and retain female talent, as well as women working in, or with an interest in STEM. The range of plenary sessions will include discussions on regional employment, reskilling leadership and more. The in-person conference will finish with a drinks reception and informal networking session.
Purchase your tickets here.