The WISE North East Hub is a voluntary group of committed employers, educational partners and individuals who can help support and achieve the aims of WISE. The WISE North East Hub is a local branch of WISE who have come together to give individuals in the North East of England, who are studying a STEM subject, working or looking to progress in a STEM industry, a really fantastic opportunity to help inspire, learn from each other and share best practice with a view to create and support diverse and inclusive cultures across North East.
Voluntary roles available
We are looking to raise the profile of our regional hub in the months to come and are delighted that we have a number of voluntary opportunities available for you to join our Steering Group. These roles are open to employees at WISE member organisations.
View the Hub Structure here
How to apply
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Passion for promoting diversity in STEM in the North East;
- Enthusiasm to support the inclusion and progression of women;
- A desire share best practice in STEM across our region.
- Are an employee at a WISE member organisation
In order to be considered for your chosen role, please answer the following questions, and return your answers to Jenny Borrell at email@example.com:
- State which role you are interested in
- Why you have applied for this role (max 250 words)
- What experience and skills you can bring to the role (max 250 words)
If you would like to get in touch for an informal discussion regarding the roles please contact Jenny Borrell on 0191 301 5674.
The closing date for expressions of interest is Friday 30 November.