WISE & Network Rail Transferable Skills Mentoring Programme 2021
This is a fantastic opportunity for mid-career women looking for a new challenge or those with a passion to find out more about what the rail industry can offer them.
Have you ever thought about how your skill set can be used in other industries? Come and join our programme to gain fresh insights into how your skills could be applied to careers within a different sector.
WISE have partnered with Network Rail to create a brand new mentoring programme. We will partner successful applicants with Network Rail employees to provide mentoring support and show them how their transferable skills could be used within the rail industry.
The Mentoring Programme consists of:
- An introductory training day, featuring mentoring training and an introduction to Network Rail.
- Six months of mentoring sessions and specialised insights within the rail industry, learning how to use your transferable skills to change career.
- Signposting to relevant opportunities within Network Rail.
- Access to an exclusive networking group with other participants on the programme.
- Provision of a mentoring handbook containing guidance and advice.
For further information and a list of programme benefits, download the flyer here!
Applications for this programme have now closed.
« Back to WISE Projects Page
- The programme is only open to women.
- Although a role at Network Rail is not part of the programme, applicants must be eligible to work within the UK.
- Applicants must be able to commit to six months of the programme, including an introductory online day, including mentoring training, on the 14th April, and monthly mentoring sessions.