The CSOWISE Healthcare Science Leadership Development Programme
We are delighted to announce the CSOWISE Healthcare Science Leadership Development Programme for NHS England will be running in 2019/2020.
The Office of the Chief Scientific Officer and WISE are excited to be introducing a brand new programme, building the next generation of leaders within Healthcare Science across NHS England.
Building on the success of the CSO WISE Fellowship which has been delivered over the last three years, we have taken the elements offering the greatest impact and opportunities for leadership development and brought them together to offer 32 women the opportunity to accelerate their leadership journey in 2019/2020.
The CSOWISE HCS Leadership Programme is a fantastic opportunity for mid-career female healthcare scientists in the NHS to gain invaluable leadership experience. It is open to healthcare scientists working in any disciplines in any NHS England trust.
The Leadership Programme consists of:
- Attendance on a brand new Leadership Development Programme.
- Training on personal branding and peer coaching.
- A fantastic opportunity to deliver an impactful project.
- Developing support networks through Action Learning Sets and the cohort of future leaders.
- Mentoring by senior leaders in the fields of healthcare, academia and industry.
- Exciting speaking and ambassadorial opportunities via both the WISE and CSO networks, as well as through attendance at the WISE Conference 2020.
- The opportunity to join senior leaders at NHS England Healthcare Science advisory meetings.
You can read more about the aspiring leaders joining our programme below:
This is the first year the CSO WISE Healthcare Science Leadership Development Programme is running. We have 32 inspiring leaders joining the programme, wide spread across England and from a variety of disciplines.