The CSOWISE Healthcare Science Leadership Development Programme
We are delighted to announce the CSOWISE Healthcare Science Leadership Development Programme for NHS England is now taking applications for 2019. Accelerate your leadership journey and expand your network – apply now!
What is it?
The Office of the Chief Scientific Officer and WISE are excited to be introducing a brand new programme, building the next generation of leaders within Healthcare Science across NHS England.
Building on the success of the CSO WISE Fellowship which has been delivered over the last three years, we have taken the elements offering the greatest impact and opportunities for leadership development and brought them together to offer 32 women the opportunity to accelerate their leadership journey in 2019/2020.
Who should apply?
The CSOWISE HCS Leadership Programme is a fantastic opportunity for mid-career female healthcare scientists in the NHS to gain invaluable leadership experience. It is open to healthcare scientists working in any disciplines in any NHS England trust.
Why should YOU apply?
We’re looking to develop a strong group of 32 women with potential to really make a difference in their current and future roles. This will give you the opportunity to develop yourself, meet senior leaders in healthcare, the CSO office, academia and industry and to inspire the next generation of healthcare scientists. We can support you to achieve your career goals and increase your impact in your Trust, and beyond!
What will the Leadership Programme consist of?
- Attendance on a brand new Leadership Development Programme.
- Training on personal branding and peer coaching.
- A fantastic opportunity to deliver an impactful group project.
- Developing support networks through Action Learning Sets and the cohort of future leaders.
- Mentoring by senior leaders in the fields of healthcare, academia and industry
- Exciting speaking and ambassadorial opportunities via both the WISE and CSO networks, as well as through attendance National Chief Scientific Officer’s and WISE Conferences 2020.
- The opportunity to join senior leaders at NHS England Healthcare Science advisory meetings.
The selection process will include an application form and an interview. The closing date for applications is May 10th 2019 and winners will be announced in August 2019.
For more information and to apply click here.