Equality and Sustainability
2nd and 9th March 2021
Day One: Inspiring Action
Day Two: Making Progress – Live Learning Sessions
The climate crisis we are currently facing and the requirements for a sustainable future needs the very best minds to overcome the considerable challenges. We want to endow more young women with the skills and opportunities they need to lead the fight against climate change and the drive for sustainable growth. We aim to remove obstacles for the next generation of female leaders and to give them the tools and support to create a better future. We hope to inspire the next generation to work hand in hand for a better world.
Download | WISE Conference 2021 Sponsorship document
Why sponsor the WISE Conference?
• Position your business at the forefront of discussions around inclusive growth and sustainability.
• Build brand awareness across industry sectors and amongst the next generation.
• Access the WISE network and beyond from grass roots to blue chip corporates in an engaging, inclusive and learning environment.
• Demonstrate thought leadership in the STEM sector.
• Reach a wider audience with our series of online events.
Help us to shape a better future
• Explore the links between inclusion and sustainability.
• Leveraging sustainability as a route to attract women to STEM careers and ‘green’ jobs.
• Invigorate STEM outreach by building in climate change and environmental topics.
• How to adapt job roles to attract the people you need to deliver environmental change.
• Learn from leaders who have transformed the culture of their business to deliver inclusion and sustainability.
WISE Conference 2019
Our Skills, Our Future
The 2019 WISE Conference attendees included HR directors, business managers, talent partners, engineers, research scientists, project managers, technicians, lecturers, graduates, communications managers, patent attorneys and many more!
Managing Director, BMT Defence & Security UK Ltd
“The theme of the conference was extremely relevant to today’s business challenges and the quality of speakers was exceptional. This is not just a conference for women and I would encourage anyone to attend who supports the aims of WISE and wishes to achieve greater diversity in our businesses.”
Richard John Carter
Managing Director UK & Ireland, BASF UK
“ I was really impressed by the top-notch conference. The speakers all excelled - an amazingly stimulating barrage of ideas and inspiration.“
“ What you really achieved… was a compelling business message: this was an ‘improve your business’ conference.”