Our Skills: Our Future
WISE Conference 2019 | 14 May | IET, Savoy Place, London
Join us as we forecast, discuss, display, inspire and determine the future of women in STEM.
Why sponsor the WISE Conference?
WISE’s mission is to help achieve gender balance in STEM in the UK. With the target of 1 million women in STEM in 2020 within reach, we are looking beyond this to address the fantastic opportunity women have to play a full part in shaping technology and scientific discovery transforming the way we live our lives and shape our economy.
Every year we bring organisations and individuals from across all industries in STEM to inspire them with give key insights and best practice. The 2019 WISE Conference is the premier professional Women in STEM conference and a prime opportunity to help support and shape the debate and decisions about how we can meet the skills gap of the future, and how women in STEM have the potential to play a full part in this.
“The mood of the room was equally committed to improving our industry; to being the force which creates a diverse, inclusive and more successful society”
With over 250 women and men from key organisations attending, attendees will include:
- Decision makers at C suite level passionate about gender balance in STEM
- Women at all stages of their STEM career looking to extend their professional networks and men looking for solutions to attract, retain and support women in STEM.
- Executives looking to learn from a broad network of WISE members and adopt best practices to their organisation
- Build brand awareness across the entire STEM ecosystem including the next generation of talent
- Access the WISE network and beyond from grass roots to large corporates in an engaging and educational environment
- Uncover solutions to stay competitive and relevant
- Demonstrate your thought leadership alongside the crème de la crème of the STEM sector
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
The 2018 WISE Conference attendees included HR directors, business managers, talent partners, engineers, research scientists, project managers, technicians, lecturers, graduates, communications managers, patent attorneys and many more!
“The turnout spoke for itself in terms of the position WISE holds in the diversity landscape”