A one day event to help women develop their individual style and skills as a leader.
This course is run as an in house workshop within your organisation. To discuss delivery options please contact us.
The course is designed to help women in leadership roles or who aspire to leadership and future promotion. It is particularly well suited to bring together groups of women in educational institutions and has been delivered numerous times in academic faculty environments.
The programme will help women develop their own individual approach and style to leadership and teach practical leadership skills that can make a real difference to your impact in the workplace.
Who should attend this workshop
- Women with 5 years plus years of work experience who have or aspire to leadership roles.
- Women who anticipate their next career move will require them to demonstrate leadership.
By attending the workshop attendees will have:
- Developed a language of leadership to suit the their style and preference
- Identified personal motivations
- Understood what makes leaders different
- Completed practical exercises to develop leadership skills
- Identified strategies and plans for career development