2 day courses spread over 2 months delivered by Skills 4
- Birmingham Atkins, The Axis, 10 Holliday Street, Birmingham B1 1TF
Thursday 13 September & Thursday 4 October
- London Atkins, Euston Tower, 286 Euston Road, London NW1
Thursday 8 November & Thursday 28 November
- Epsom Atkins, Woodcote
Grove, Ashley Road, Epsom KT18 5BW
Thursday 14 June & Thursday 12 July
Please register your interest for future courses at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women who are currently on maternity leave and preparing to return to work
- Women who have returned to work within the last six months.
One of the biggest challenges faced by working parents today is achieving a healthy balance between the demands of work and a fulfilling personal life.
Whether you are returning after your first child or are have been balancing work and family life for some time, this two-day programme will deliver renewed confidence as well as practical tools and targeted interventions to help you focus on specific areas of your work and home life, enabling you to safe-guard your professional, personal and mental wellbeing.
- Exploring personal motivation for returning to work
- Adjusting to the demands of being a working parent
- Reviewing values, priorities and time management skills
- Finding the right work/life fit through detailed gap analysis
- Identifying individual career goals
- Adjusting to part-time work
- Creating effective support networks
- Dealing with negative emotions
returned to the business after 17 months out, to a promoted role and on a
part-time basis, so I had many adjustments to make. I attended the Skills 4
Returners' Programme one month after returning to work, it has been fundamental
to my adaption to new working arrangements. I have successfully used a number
of the tools that the very knowledgeable and inspirational trainer Jayne
taught, particularly with regards to prioritisation of tasks and effective time
management. The sessions also instilled confidence, self-belief and established
a network of new working parents in the business."
Katy Barnes - Course attendee
Skills 4 is a leading provider of gender diversity programmes specialising in the advanced manufacturing and engineering sector. Established in 2006 they have worked with 60+ companies and 3000+ men and women delivering a range of business-focussed training and one-to-one interventions.
Next course dates
Find out about WISE membership. WISE members receive a discount