Individual Membership of WISE
For women and men who are committed to improving gender diversity in the STEM sector
Connect with others who love science, technology, engineering and maths and who want to encourage more girls and women to follow in your footsteps.
Become a member of WISE for the opportunity to be a role model. WISE members have access to specialist role model opportunities to support women in STEM, inspire others into STEM careers, as well as raise their own profiles.
We welcome women and men at all stages of their career, including students and apprentices, to support our cause.
Membership is FREE for individuals. However, we welcome donations for the People like me project - please donate here.
WISE constantly receives requests for role models and speakers to support school and college events and take part in panel discussions on radio and television. It may be to inspire girls to take the step into STEM, to support women already in STEM to advance their careers or perhaps to help STEM managers and staff to break down barriers in the industry.
- Make a difference through role model & speaker opportunities
- Raise your own profile
- Inspire more women and girls into STEM careers.
- You can be at any level of your career: students, professors, volunteer, returning to work, starting out in your career
- Priority invitations to WISE events, including the annual WISE Awards
- Discounts on WISE training and events, including the annual WISE Awards
- Opportunities to make contact with employers, colleges and universities, professional institutions and research bodies to ask for advice on careers in STEM
- Notifications of bursaries and scholarships for STEM students
- Opportunities to meet and network with other women in STEM
You will also receive our monthly newsletter 'WISE News' and 'Focus on Talent', the e-bulletin dedicated to jobs in STEM