- Contractor day rate, subject to discipline
- Shell, London and Aberdeen.
- Closes 15th June 2018
If you are seeking an opportunity to tackle interesting projects, work in a dynamic team, take on a challenging role or reignite your career after twelve months or more out of the workforce, then this opportunity may be for you!
Starting in September 2018, Shell UK is introducing a six-month Return to Work Programme. The Programme has been developed to support experienced professionals, from all backgrounds, return to work.
We have identified several exciting projects, aligned to our business plans, for talented Returners with experience in the following disciplines:
- IT Project Management or IT Advisory (London)
- Finance, Corporate Accounting & Treasury Management (London)
- Geology (London)
- Geophysics (Aberdeen)
- Reservoir Engineering (Aberdeen)
The programme will offer Returners:
- Engaging work that matches your skills and builds on your professional experiences to date.
- Flexibility around hours - you may well have personal priorities outside work, so we won’t expect you to work a typical 9-5.
- Technical mentoring in your area of expertise to help you refresh your knowledge and get up to speed.
- One to one and group coaching help you explore the next phase of your career.
- Support from a manager who’s been trained to help you get the best out of the programme.
- Clear points of contact before and during your placement so you can tap into support and navigate the world of Shell.
- A paid contract for the equivalent of at least three days a week (All Returners will be engaged as contractors for the duration of the Programme).
- Practical advice on your care arrangements, whether for children or anyone else you care for (via Bright Horizons, our external partners).
We encourage you to use this opportunity to explore if a career in Shell is right for you. During the programme you will be able to continue to apply for permanent roles in Shell depending on availability.
If you are able to identify critical issues, apply creative and innovative solutions to real world challenges, engage with a wide range of stakeholders and are passionate about taking the next step in your career, we encourage you to apply today!
Click the 'apply now' button to learn more.