- Coca-Cola European Partners, Sidcup
- Closes 1st September 2017
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on our skilled management sharing thirst: a thirst for getting more and better from our people and systems, a thirst for pushing limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast moving business.
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
Automated Warehouse Reliability Engineer, Sidcup
What to expect
- Manage, mentor, coach and develop the ASRS Operator Technicians and Technicians.
- Set objectives, strategy and routines for Technicians
- Lead and embed the development of the maintenance, CIL plans and spare parts (including best value)
- Plan and manage maintenance and overhauls
- Set routines for the ongoing cycle of asset care reviews
- Develop technical training for the area and build the risk assessments and SOP’s
- Manage the M&R Budget for the ASRS equipment and conventional Warehouse MHE.
- Be accountable for maintaining the performance of the ASRS and hard link.Ultimately to deliver a self sufficient area.
- Support the delivery of the ASRS project and commissioning. (some flexibility will be required on hours and shifts including some travel through the commissioning stage of the project).
What we expect of you
- This role requires you to have strong technical and operational skills with the ability to be able to manage a team of Technicians and influence their activity and the performance of the area overall.
- Demonstrate experience in the use of monitoring and control systems to effectively manage day to day activity and the longer term strategy of the area overall. Appropriate escalation process's to be developed implemented, monitored and actioned.
- Knowledge of machine operating, setting, adjustment, and asset care skills alongside either a mechanical or electrical qualification, or proven operational experience are required for this role.
- The successful applicant will be ideally a time served Engineer with electrical / mechanical preference and hold an engineering based NVQ level 3 or equivalent qualification and a minimum of ONC or BTEC National Diploma in electrical/mechanical engineering.
- You will have strong experience within a industrial environment and have proven diagnostic, problem solving and maintenance skills and mind-set for continuous improvement.
- You will need to have an understanding of the requirements for teams that have Technical, Automation and PLC skills and PC based control systems, WCS, SAPPM, SAPEWM, SAPECC and transporion would be an advantage.
- An enquiring self-developing mind is essential, and the individual needs to be able to make decisions based upon fact. The ideal candidate would be a highly motivated autonomous individual who can work with and technically lead a team to achieve joint goals and targets ultimately leading to a self sufficient environment.
- The individual will also need to be capable of both work and rescue at height >40 Metres and be willing to be first aid trained.
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
Location: United Kingdom : South East : Sidcup