- Coca-Cola European Partners, Milton Keynes & Home-based
- Closes 11th August 2017
What do you become a part of:
The role will manage and deliver SME support and the technical training agenda for the BU and also work within a matrix operating framework to ensure technical training activities are leveraged across CCEP and not duplicated.
This role is a crucial conduit between our equipment fleet (c170k pieces of CCEP equipment), and ensuring that our 200+ field technical workforce is competently able to maintain, and repair to ensure delivery of dispensing cold drinks.
What you will do:
The role has four key objectives;
- Provide strategic equipment SME support - for both core business and business development functions, on existing and new innovative equipment that will be introduced to the GB marketplace. This role will also lead the Technical Forum, so being a key contact point for the Field Teams
- Technical training strategy - This is a critical enabler for the improved operational effectiveness and efficiency of Cold Drink Operations. This role will develop and deliver the technical training strategy for CDO
- Docware – This is also a critical tool for equipment based operation. This role will be responsible for the development of how we use Docware in the field. And to liaise with reporting team to ensure the ongoing operation and maintenance of Docware is achieved.
- Field Technical Competency - Understanding the quality and effectiveness of training activities is essential to ensure trainees are as capable and competent as possible, so this role will provide audit and verification services to Field Technical, to ensure we have a robust process in place to assess competency.
You will be focused on:
Strategic Equipment SME
- Provide support for new/emerging equipment and technical solutions to GB BU.
- For 2017 this includes Freestyle 3100, 8000, 9000, Ice Machines, Next Gen Fountain.
- Manage support programmes as required by BU and BD teams.
- Monitor project/programme progress versus agreed milestones
Develop Equipment Technical Training
- Develop new technical training packages
- Improve and enhance existing Core Training packages
- Identify skill gaps and opportunities to improve training efficiency
Facilitate Technical Training
- Agree training plans with CDO leadership and deliver to agreed timescales.
- Develop and deliver application based technical courses for primarily Field technical teams but also to contractors and Cold Drink operations centres.
- Provide training to Field service teams with a focus on product features and diagnostics.
- Review and test trainee understanding on a regular basis and make results available as appropriate.
- Co-ordinate with CDO leadership team to ensure capabilities and capacity are managed effectively
Docware Technical support
- Ensure Docware is updated with pre agree content.
- Improve the way that Docware is used.
- Introduce video technology programs into Docware
Budget and cost control
- Manage direct OPEX for technical training & development
- Establish new and innovative methods for delivery of training
- Leverage supplier/OEM training resources where appropriate
What we expect from you:
The role requires a strategic view of future requirements in order to prioritise and develop optimized solutions which drive safe and efficient working practices whilst maximizing our training investment. A strong understanding of existing technical training tools is required to ensure solutions are effectively optimized between remote and face to face training.
Strong stakeholder management is critical to deliver one consistent CCEP wide technical training solution in order to accelerate growth through efficient knowledge transfer.
This is a homebased position in a flexible working environment, however you would typically spend around 2-3 days a week based in Milton Keynes, plus national travelling as required to fulfil the role.
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV here
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
Location: United Kingdom : Central : Milton Keynes