- £36,064 - £42,431 per annum
- Queen Mary University of London, Mile End Campus
- Closes 2nd July 2017
Applications are invited for a Research Manager to deliver effective management of all research activities requiring support, including the development and implementation of the research and impact strategy in the School.
The Post holder will:
- Facilitate research grant applications which includes:
- Monitoring and identifying opportunities which are relevant to research carried out by individuals in the School
- Providing advice on costings (together with colleagues in the Joint Research Management Office) and terms and conditions, and completing standard parts of proposals
- Coordinate the peer review of applications
- Support academics in developing impact outcomes and case studies
- Provide support in forging and maintaining industrial collaborations
- Oversee the delivery of high level professional support in the administration of all aspects of the School’s postgraduate research programme
- Line manage the PGR Programmes Officer.