- About us
- People Like Me
- WISE Awards
- WISE Conference
Are you looking for a Finance role or aspire to be one? Do you want a role which will allow you to contribute positively to not only your community but the world? Come and join us! Together we can serve the patients around the world to do more, feel better and live longer!
WHAT IS YOUR JOB PURPOSE?
As part of Finance Services reorganisation into a global process centric organisation design, FS are introducing a professional Customer Relationship Management [CRM] organisation to provide a Single Point of Contact to customers across FS process towers to pro-actively manage relationships and partner with them (Finance & Business / Non-Finance customers) to deliver an improved customer experience and manage expectations.
The CRM organisation will be a key pillar of the new set-up, bringing together the process towers and its customers. RACI have been designed to document the Roles & Responsibilities of CRM, Head of Towers, GPO and Operations Performance leaders.
The position is crucial to answer the “Making It Easier” challenge from our CEO as the process centric organisation would otherwise mean multiple contacts for the Finance community to interface with Finance Services.
The Global CRM organisation will be aligned to 1 company (Corporate, GSF) + 3 Business Segments (Rx, Cx and Vx, including ViiV, GMS and R&D as appropriate). Regional CRM Directors will be appointed to recognise regional customer requirements. There will be a Regional CRM Director for each region: Europe (including UK), Americas, LATAM (reporting to the Americas lead) and APAC (MENA currently outside of FS scope) and their scope will encompass all FS services (O2C, P2P, R2R, SCF) delivered by BSCs, Genpact and/or ICSS.
The Regional CRM Director will have a key role in influencing regional Ops & Performance teams to deliver tactical service improvement to improve customer experience. They will also be working as part of the wider CRM leadership team to drive alignment of strategies between customers and FS, influencing E2E process towers strategic agenda based on feedback from customer boards where necessary
In addition, the Regional CRM Directors will act as the Senior Leader on site in our regional delivery centres (BSCs, SP and RPT).
Thus, we need to upskill our existing CRM organisation and identify talented senior leader in these roles to successfully drive the partnership across Finance, influence finance leaders across Global Finance up to VP level and act as true leaders in our centre.
• Reports to SVP Finance Services and is part of FSLT.
• Stakeholder interface in FS with FSLT-1 and in GSK with all layers of the organisation up to VP level, with a highly complex network
• Operates regionally and leader of the Regional CRM organisation
• Cross-enterprise working across GSK, balancing the sometimes-conflicting views and requirements of local markets / sites and central functions or of towers
• Leaders of regional FS centres
WHAT ARE YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES?
The Regional CRM role will lead FS customer organisation, implementing a robust account management structure and customer experience service to effectively partner with customers and stakeholders for its region
1. Embed and grow a professional regional CRM organisation to act as a pillar of the new FS process centric organisation
2. Responsible for the delivery of customer service to all business units & markets within its region. Service include all processes currently in scope of FS organisation delivered by BSCs, Genpact and / or ICSS. Service will be delivered through a team of CRM professionals aligned by segment (Rx or Cx) or region (if responsible for an ICSS set up). Regional CRM Lead will himself be responsible for a defined segment.
Key responsibilities include:
I. Building relationship with key stakeholders
Building trusted relationships with Customers, Regional Ops & Performance teams, GPOs and Service Management
II. Driving communication and engagements with LOCs
Ensuring the LOCs are informed about
- Key GPO projects relevant to them
- FS transformation projects relevant to them
- FS organisation changes
- TOM refresh / review
III. Managing service escalations to closure
Managing and communication escalation matrices
Ensuring that escalations are followed up with the relevant person for resolution
Stepping in some cases to facilitate conflict resolution / collaboration between teams
IV. 2-way feedback management
Driving Voice of Customer (VOC) activities with the LOCs and ensuring that concerns are understood & challenged where necessary; operational improvements are delivered by regional operation & performance teams and opportunity for process / technology improvement are fed into the GPO organisation. This includes:
- Managing the gathering of formal and informal customer and regional ops & performance teams’ feedback in a structured way, as well as developing & managing the administration of customer service satisfaction surveys and user satisfaction surveys;
- Communicating results back to customers as well as regional ops performance teams
- Validating the fit between new or enhanced services and customer requirements before suggesting improvement to operational teams and or GPO organisations
Representing regional Ops & Performance teams for support required from / escalations to LOCs
V. FS representation to Boards
Designing appropriate FS governance structure feeding into customer boards
Representing FS at regional boards and ensure value added and effective boards
VI. Contracting SLA, OLA, KPIs
Facilitating process for agreements of SALs, OLAs and KPIs between LOCs and Towers. KPIs will be defined and targets proposed by GPO organisation. CRM has a role to play to generate clear SLAs and OLAs to achieve agreed targets.
Support regional Ops and Performance teams to drive and embed performance management culture across the teams
3. The regional CRM lead will have a secondary alignment to one of the E2E processes within FS scope and will be responsible to develop an in depth understanding of the process, strategy, current initiatives and challenges and imparting that knowledge to the rest of the CRM organisation to enable effective sharing of information and partnering with customers
4. Service planning and evolution
Influencing regional Ops & Performance teams to deliver tactical service improvement to improve customer experience
Working as part of the wider CRM leadership team to drive alignment of strategies between customers and FS, influencing E2E process towers strategic agenda based on feedback from customer boards where necessary
5. Senior Leader on site in our regional delivery centres (Costa Rica in LATAM, Kuala Lumpur in APAC, Stockley Park for Europe & SCF and RTP for NA)
Chair of regional leadership teams co-located in delivery centres (regional leadership team will include Regional Ops & Performance leader by process)
Faces off to BSC head or Site leadership team. Responsibilities include WREF needs management, BCP management, etc
Brings consistency on people and risk reviews across regions, while Head of Tower drive process performance and efficiency. Responsibilities include regional town halls, socials at regional level, talent management at regional level across process, regional risk reviews
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE TEAM?
Take a look at the requirements and apply via our online portal using your cover letter and CV to tell us more about you and why you’re the perfect person for the role.
Please ensure you apply before COB 30th April 2018 to ensure you’re in the running!
(Please take a personal copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available online post closure of the advert)
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
• University degree (BSc or equivalent) preference in Accounting or Finance
• Strong leadership and seniority
• Excellent Comms & Engagement capabilities – Highly proficient in the ability to communicate, lead discussions and review on a variety of business topics
• A proven ability to build effective customers and stakeholder at senior level relationships to deliver against defined targets
• A reasonable level of experience in a finance environment would be preferable, however learning agility is key to develop in depth understanding where necessary
• Experience in resolving customer and business critical issues, globally, to a mutually acceptable solution - Highly skilled and competent in analysing and solving of problems and of ability to prioritise and make trade-offs to achieve goals (ADP / lean sig sigma techniques, etc)
• Emotional Intelligence
• Influencing skills
• Able to advocate change at senior level
• Able to communicate the technically complex simply
• Resilience & tenacity
• Experience of leading a team in a matrix environment.
FD experience, SLO or GPO experience in FS
Acquirable knowledge / Skills
Understanding of FS and of GSK Process taxonomy
WHO ARE WE?
At GSK we are a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. Our mission is inspiring and challenging – to help people do more, feel better and live longer.
We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 86 manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Spain, Belgium and China.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At GSK we are all inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. That’s why we have created an environment where everyone feels valued, able to develop, contribute to our mission and be proud of what we achieve.
You will join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Find out how you can do this .
WHO WILL I BE WORKING WITH?
Click here to meet your team.
HOW DO I DEVELOP MY CAREER?
To support you in achieving your role and career ambitions you’ll be given the opportunity to:
• Play an important role in delivering our mission
• Be an essential part of diverse, global team
• Develop others as part of your own professional growth
You will also have regular personal development meetings with your line manager to give you the opportunity to create a fulfilling career at GSK.
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED?
The Total Reward Package offered is:
• Competitive Salary
• Competitive On Target Bonus
• 26-days paid holiday
• Personal Healthcare, with the option to purchase family cover
• GSK Pension
• Share & Save Schemes
• Total Reward Discounts
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.