- About us
- People Like Me
- WISE Awards
- WISE Conference
Since the arrival of GSK’s new CEO, Emma Walmsley, a culture of accountability and alignment behind simplified business strategy is cascading throughout the organisation. 2018 will be a year when the Global Communications (CGA) function, along with all other parts of the business, must deliver against three key priorities; Innovation, Performance, Trust - including a shortlist of clear KPIs that help drive those priorities forward.
This role will manage the implementation of CGA’s digital insights strategy, supporting the whole of the function in continuously improving its digital impact and supporting the Digital, Data and Analytics change programme across the company.
What are the key responsibilities?
• Act as strategic partner to CGA communication teams in the delivery, from inception to learnings, of external and internal content campaigns and key events throughout the year.
• Build relationships with and engage communications teams to understand and act on the analytics and insights provided, by presenting and visualising data relating to their content and campaigns, and ensuring learnings are carried over for subsequent content or channel activity
• Co-manage (with the other digital insights manager role) the delivery of regular monthly reports and the KPI framework across CGA.
• Create and champion communications channels within CGA to communicate insights and influence behavior with the aim of continually improving content and developing others’ analytical skills.
• Lead weekly and monthly ‘insights hub’ workshops to dig deeper under the data and assist stakeholders to discover the insight.
• Work with line manager to develop long term team strategy and set priorities for success.
• Lead the social listening programme for CGA and use of social insights to drive decision making across the enterprise.
• Carry out research into latest trends, new channels and ways of working and feed these and competitor insights back into CGA’s digital planning and activity.
• Work with Director, Global Content Strategy & Editorial and team to ensure all content is user-driven, takes account of best practice and contributes most effectively to KPIs.
• Work with Director, Global Digital Communications Channels and team to drive user-centric functionality, architecture and user experience developments to all digital channels.
• Stakeholder management – communicating the impact of insights and influencing digital content.
• Understanding of how sound content and channels can improve user experience.
• Experience in managing KPI & insight frameworks.
• Knowledge of digital analytics platforms – eg Omniture, Google Analytics, Adobe, social media insights platforms (such as SocialBakers, Sprinklr), Poppulo.
• Experience in analysing data to form hypotheses and usable insights and recommendations (eg, with help of business information tools like IBM Watson).
• Working knowledge of social listening platforms
• Working knowledge of the social listening platform Brandwatch
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We aim to bring differentiated, high-quality and deeded healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.