- About us
- People Like Me
- WISE Awards
- WISE Conference
The Global Digital and Field Force Analyst is responsible for providing regular evaluation of digital and FF performance and execution. Partnering with the global digital team, Local Operating Companies and other internal and external data providers, they will help develop and execute analysis plans to monitor progress and help identify areas for performance improvement.
• Perform regular and ad hoc analyses of digital channels and field force activities.
• Initiate and guide quantitative analyses to inform strategic decisions, and liaise using advanced analytics where appropriate to analyze complex cross-source commercial performance drivers.
• Manage KPI dashboard tool and recommend changes to improve relevancy, utility, and functionality.
• Proactively investigate potential for improvements in reporting by maintaining a clear understanding of the needs of local and regional teams and matching these with the offerings / potential offerings of internal and external providers.
• Drive greater understanding of analytics and efficient use of standard business intelligence tools by improving data visualization and communication for business users.
• Work with Digital Excellence team to ensure that digital KPIs are integrated to regular reviews and communicated to the business.
• Collaborate and guide team members in our Knowledge Center based in Gurgaon, India, including weekly calls at mutually appropriate times.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or other related fields with emphasis in quantitative methods
• Minimum 3 years of experience in digital channel analytics and experience with field force analytics.
• Strong problem solving skills with ability to logically structure and solve complex commercial business problems; able to translate data and analysis into business insights
• Working knowledge of global pharmaceutical data sets and experience with cross-border analysis.
• Able to operate in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
• High proficiency in SQL, Google Analytics, Teradata, CRM. Proficiency in MS Office (Excel/Access/PowerPoint).
• Strong communication and presentation skills (written, verbal, and data visualization)
• MBA or Advanced Degree in Economics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or other related fields with emphasis in quantitative methods; Pharmaceutical / health sector focus or concentration preferred.
• Data analysis and sourcing skills: ability to acquire, integrate and structure complex data sets from various database/data sources into file types appropriate for analysis and reporting.
• Experience implementing commercial data assets, writing/creating reporting systems, and deploying business intelligence tools that support dashboard and analytical visualization needs (e.g., Qlikview, Tableau, etc.).
• Experience in a global role and building strong relationships in stakeholder in multiple countries both virtually and face to face.
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.