- About us
- People Like Me
- WISE Awards
- WISE Conference
• University Degree or equivalent qualification/experience
• Experience within the design / print industry and artwork coordination / design management.
• Exposure to Quality Control within the Print / Consumer Health industries.
• Competent in the use of Office applications.
• Proficient in the use of Adobe Acrobat.
• Working knowledge and understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud would be beneficial.
• Understanding of print process, technicalities and finishing.
• Methodical and detail oriented, strong on visual detail and consistent in approach to tasks.
• Planning, organising and coordinating – effectively implements and monitors moderately complex plans/schedules so that tasks/projects are consistently completed on time and in accordance with objectives.
• Communicates thoughts in a well organised manner. Targets communications appropriately for the audience.
• Demonstrates a strong work ethic and is committed to seeing tasks through to completion.
• Works efficiently and diligently with task in hand, putting in whatever time and effort needed to do an excellent job.
• Recognizes quickly when progress toward results is slowing or stalling and takes immediate action to get back on track.
• Adapts well to changing circumstances, direction and strategy. Demonstrates ability to change direction in response to changing work situations.
• Able to initiate good working relationships with colleagues across the category.
• Able to resolve difficult situations with others effectively.
• Reacts with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require a quick response or turnaround.
GSK Consumer Healthcare is looking for a Global Artwork Coordinator to join the Global Design Team to support the Oral Health category based in Weybridge on a 12 month Secondment/Fixed Term Contract. Reporting into the Oral Health Global Design Director (Gum Health Lead), you will be responsible for managing the production and revision of artwork for the Oral Health Brands. You will coordinate with the various stakeholders to maintain schedules, deliverables and quality standards to successfully deliver global packaging templates to support in localising artwork.
Effective communication is a key part of this role so you must be able to communicate confidently with stakeholders and be able to clarify artwork guidelines across our global artwork suppliers. You will also perform Quality Control on files to ensure that all requirements and changes are implemented correctly.
Who we are:
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a mission: we want to help people to do more, feel better, live longer. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 89 manufacturing sites and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Belgium and China.
GSK Consumer Healthcare combines our strong pharmaceutical capabilities in regulatory, medical, drug manufacturing, and healthcare professional access - doctors, dentists, pharmacists - with best in class fast moving consumer goods capabilities - consumer insight, speed to market, brand focus and the ability to effectively partner with retailers. We call this combination of pharmaceutical and fast moving consumer goods capabilities ‘Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare’, and believe we are uniquely placed to become the first and best Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare Company driven by science and values.
To find out more about Working at GSK, click here.
To find out more about GSK Consumer Healthcare, click here.
As Global Artwork Coordinator, You Will
• Contribute effectively in the Global Artwork process.
• Manage the approval process for all artwork changes and identify and help rectify any issues that may occur due to these artwork changes.
• Support the development and implementation of new packaging and changes to packaging.
• Support the Oral Health Design Directors with the management of category innovation projects.
• Planning, communicating, organising and tracking of packaging projects.
• Ensuring all tasks/projects are consistently completed on time and in accordance with objectives and requirements of all process stakeholders.
• Performs QC on various packaging parts adhering to the packaging guidelines.
• Monitor artwork changes.
• To manage and maintain the Artwork Trackers & Systems.
• To ensure artwork files are maintained and latest versions are readily available.
• Brief artwork suppliers on artwork and packaging requirements.
• Liaise with internal and external suppliers/departments to assist with implementation being achieved effectively and on time.
• Work with Pack Technologist to ensure the correct technical drawings are being used.
• Assist in management of Artwork Projects.
• Support Regulatory in developing artwork for registration applications.
• Maintain relationships with artwork suppliers and support audits as necessary.
We are passionate about what we do and have created an environment where everyone feels valued, is able to develop, contribute to our mission and be proud of what we achieve. We want people who share our values and believe in our mission. Our investment in training, development and learning opportunities will empower you to be the best you can be, and we’ll make sure you have a stimulating and wide-ranging role that will enable you develop your expertise as you create value for us.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE – 21st December 2017
Please take a copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available post closure of the advert.
When applying for this role, please use the ‘cover letter’ of the online application or your CV to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above. The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.