- About us
- People Like Me
- WISE Awards
- WISE Conference
• Degree Holder
• Experienced within Order to Cash (O2C) or Credit Management
• Understanding of the Target Operating Model deployed in GSK in 2012
• Understanding of the FS and ERP cutover methodology.
• Proven ability to analyse, communicate and document processes
• Ability to think strategically at an operating model level, as well as at a detailed process specific level
• Strong interpersonal skills capable of building relationships across different stakeholder and functional groups in the organisation
• Ability to influence others and broker mutually acceptable solutions
• Project experienced is desirable
• CERPS knowledge is an added bonus as well
We are looking for an experienced Order 2 Cash (O2C) Process Expert in GSK House to support and lead GCP deployment and adoption with each Market and region.
WHAT WILL YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES BE?
• Deploy the adoption strategy with each LoCs and ensure mandates are adopted and support is provided as and when required
• Keep an up to date tracker of adoption at market level
• Support & deputies GCP Implementation Lead for the GCP board preparation and management
• Support and lead review work of the GCP including workshops and update
• Ensure BSCs and Genpact team members are aware and apply the GCP accordingly
• Coordinate and review STPs ahead of GCP boards
• Work with ERP team to proceed with ERP changes needed
• Provide BAU support to GPO O2C team as required
WHO ARE WE?
At GSK we are a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. Our mission is inspiring and challenging – to help people do more, feel better and live longer.
We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 86 manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Spain, Belgium and China.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At GSK we are all inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. That’s why we have created an environment where everyone feels valued, able to develop, contribute to our mission and be proud of what we achieve.
You will join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Find out how you can do this .
WHO WILL I WORK WITH?
Click here to meet your team.
HOW DO I DEVELOP MY CAREER?
To support you in achieving your role and career ambitions you’ll be given the opportunity to:
• Play an important role in delivering our mission
• Be an essential part of diverse, global team
• Develop others as part of your own professional growth
You will also have regular personal development meetings with your line manager to give you the opportunity to create a fulfilling career at GSK.
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED?
The Total Reward Package offered is:
• Competitive Salary
• Competitive On Target Bonus
• 26-days paid holiday
• Personal Healthcare, with the option to purchase family cover
• GSK Pension
• Share & Save Schemes
• Total Reward Discounts
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE TEAM?
Take a look at the requirements and apply via our online portal using your cover letter and CV to tell us more about you and why you’re the perfect person for the role.
Please ensure you apply before COB 14th December 2017 to ensure you’re in the running!
(Please take a personal copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available online post closure of the advert)
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.