- About us
- People Like Me
- WISE Awards
- WISE Conference
• University Degree plus post graduate legal professional qualification
• Specialist in global Anti-bribery and Corruption law
• Process and business acumen
• Thorough knowledge of external environment and latest trends for enforcement of anti-bribery laws.
• Experience of working for government regulator/prosecutor such as US SEC, DOJ, SFO or FCA.
• Significant experience managing and conducting FCPA Investigations, including matters subject to potential jurisdiction of the US SEC, DOJ and UK Serious Fraud Office.
• Significant experience in advising investigation or audit teams on whether to proceed under the direction of Legal counsel.
• Proven understanding of use of Legal privilege, document preservation, and data privacy laws across global jurisdictions.
• Proven experience as advising counsel on ABAC related audits and investigations.
• Experience providing practical and timely guidance to limit legal exposure that are sensitive to business stakeholder needs.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and challenge where necessary leadership at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to assess/analyse complex business information and develop sound conclusions and business recommendations.
• Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work with outside counsel and consultants on complex investigations involving ABAC issues.
• Strong leadership and influencing skills.
• Proficient in English
• A deep understanding of the pharmaceutical environment
• Have strong understanding of the GSK culture and business
This role will coordinate all privileged internal investigations, act as advising counsel on all ABAC investigations, and liaise with others inside and outside the organization on all matters which impact or are effected by privileged internal investigations.
• You will develop and maintain the legal strategy and methodology for ABAC investigations to include when to involve internal and external counsel for ABAC investigations.
• You’ll be responsible for ensuring Legal privilege provided and protected in the US and where applicable in other jurisdictions.
• You will advise ABAC and other stakeholders on Legal risk and provide practical, timely advice to the appropriate business Compliance representative to enable the business to implement corrective and preventive actions.
• You will co-chair the Centralised Investigations Review Committee to ensure all concerns are reviewed, assigned and privileged where required.
• Co-ordinate with internal counsel who are leading privileged investigations.
• You will work with GELRT to ensure the cost-effective engagement of external counsel as necessary to support the conduct of complex legally privileged investigations.
• You will conduct privileged investigations, where appropriate.
• Assist Head of Investigations in managing spend on external counsel and specialist professional services.
• You’ll work with Investigations CoE Operations team to develop and maintain internal reporting to inform business decisions and appropriate collection and retention of ABAC investigations documentation.
• You will communicate with, report to and manage interaction between the CoE and very senior stakeholders in the organisation in relation to privileged investigations.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.