- About us
- People Like Me
- WISE Awards
- WISE Conference
• Bachelors / University Degree required in statistics, math, economics/econometrics, operations research, science / engineering, finance, or other quantitative decision sciences
• Experience working in a Marketing Analytics, quantitative role and influencing Marketing leadership teams.
• Experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
• Experience with API feeds and data ingestion across digital channels
• Passionate about digital market data and knowledgeable about the latest advancements in the field
• Working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tools
• Strong quantitative skills with an ability to transform data into actionable insights.
• Ability to meet important deadlines, manage critical projects and work well under pressure.
• Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills.
• Flexible and able to work well independently and as part of a local leadership team.
• Detail-oriented and highly organized.
GSK Consumer Healthcare is on a mission to help people do more, feel better, and live longer. CH leadership have set high expectations for using analytics to more deeply understand business problems, predict outcomes, optimize resources, and ultimately provide recommendations. To achieve these ambitions in the digital marketing space Consumer Healthcare is creating a new global digital analytics team that will lead our digital data & business intelligence strategy while delivering best-in-class insights to improve digital marketing effectiveness & efficiency. Digital Analytics will be fundamental in optimizing the substantial digital media brand investments that continues to fuel global sales growth each year
This role will be instrumental to leading our UK specific strategy within digital data, measurement, campaign optimization, and testing. This individual will work on a daily basis with Area and Senior Market Digital leads to increase efficiency, improve effectiveness of digital media spend and fuel sales growth for the UK market
• Embed digital data strategy with market leadership team prioritizing 1st party data development and strategic external data partnerships
• Provide leadership with all local brand teams in the market to gain a rich understanding of their data, optimization, and measurement priorities
• Design, develop, and deploy KPI goals and dashboards that will increase efficiency and improve effectiveness of digital media spend across all brands
• Responsible for optimizing 3rd party data & technology costs across campaigns
• Develop & lead strategic test & learns including cross-channel attribution or offline sales lift study
• Partner closely with the ad agency and local media team to ensure campaign targeting and audience segments are maximized
• Drive in-flight optimization sessions coordinating across various matrix internal and external partners considering campaign changes around re-targeting, shifting targets, frequency cap, etc
• Lead digital data and measurement culture within the market deploying training curriculum and challenging historic ways of working
• Collaborate with counterparts globally to ensure consistency of tracking, 3rd party data purchasing, and correlation efficiencies related to media spend
• Accountable for campaign & GSK property tagging strategy and testing
*Closing date for applications 20th November*
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.