- About us
- People Like Me
- WISE Awards
- WISE Conference
• University Degree in Marketing or Communications (Bsc)
• Command and passion for digital marketing strategy, best practices, trends and tools.
• Particular strengths in digital marketing include search marketing (SEM/SEO), content marketing, social media, mobile marketing, influencer and earned media campaigns, user generated content, relationship marketing, eCommerce, and use of web analytics and how they are applied.
• Must have full understanding of Paid, Owned, Earned, aspects of Digital marketing and how it fits as part of on overall, integrated marketing mix.
• Proven track record of driving a digital agenda in an organization with transformational results.
• Ability to build relationships and manage performance of key partners.
• Comfort with ambiguity, and building capabilities/organizations with very little definition.
• Digital Agency experience would be ideal.
• Experience in healthcare/consumer healthcare/CPG communications field gained in-house or at a global agency, with understanding of regulatory environment.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical, vaccine and healthcare companies, employing over 100,000 people globally with offices in more than 115 countries, with more than a third in emerging markets. GSK have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 84 manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Spain, Belgium and China. GSK Mission and Strategy - to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
GSK is on a journey towards digital transformation to become the global leader in bringing the best in class analytics and insights, to serve the consumer and patient. In April 2017, Emma Walmsley, formerly the Head GSK Consumer, was appointed CEO of GSK and has been vocal about her desire to accelerate GSK’s digital transformation.
This strategy is far reaching and will extend to all corners of the business – from Big Data and applications of artificial intelligence in R&D to New Media in bringing to life consumer brands. In GSK Consumer, Marc Speichert was hired as Chief Digital Officer, coming from L’Oréal and Google before that.
We are looking for a Global Digital Marketing Manager within our Oral Care category. This role is responsible to partnering our brand teams to develop & manage world-class Global digital marketing programs as part of a broader integrated marketing mix.
This person will lead our power or core brands within Oral Care, working alongside the category brand teams to manage the project activities for strategy, creative and deployment of digital consumer health programmes to drive brand growth. You will liaise with Insights, Analytics, Media, Digital operations, Digital Marketing IT, Global brand teams, Area team’s & Local Market teams to ensure successful project delivery.
OUR EXPECTATIONS OF YOU:
• Partner with category brand teams, insights, and digital and PR agencies to define digital strategies for agreed focus brands (under the guidance of the Category Digital Director).
• Develop Digital asset recommendations across Paid / Owned / Earned media in collaboration with Global Brand Leads, regions & areas – driven by KPIs, performance and deployment feedback.
• Implements defined category Digital Marketing Capability for their respective brands and wider marketing and functional support teams.
• Inspire and develops team and organization on Marketing (and digital marketing) skills for today’s consumer. Coaches team, peers and colleagues for performance and capability development.
• Partner with the approved Global Digital Agency and PR Agency teams for successful planning and execution;
• Drive the strategy, creative testing, roll-out plan in partnership with regions and areas for digital programmes across multiple digital platforms;
• Develop learning agendas and consolidate key learnings in partnership with category teams, area digital leads for global asset development;
• Lead the development of communications plans and content for brand efforts; Work with our agencies, medical and communication partners to issue proactive and reactive communication, track industry intel and issues, and prepare key messages and statements.
• Be the key point of contact for area digital leads, LOC brand teams to service their needs to ensure excellent execution.
• Ongoing review KPI’s for programme execution across regions / areas
• Focus on ROI of programs to measure effectiveness and proposing adaptations as necessary.
• Report project status and issues to Category Digital Delivery.
Closing date for applications: 22nd October 2017
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.