- About us
- People Like Me
- WISE Awards
- WISE Conference
• Experience in Pricing operations. Knowledge of Pricing process and Maintenance in IPT to support Invoicing and Finance within both JDE and SAP.
• Strong reporting skills across JDE Platforms, TRAM, IPT,ECC.
• Computer literate with a working knowledge of IPT, TRAM, JDE, ECC.
• Good understanding of end to end processes and associated technology platforms (SAP and JDE).
• Experience of managing and maintaining integrity of large volumes of data.
• Demonstrated ability in successfully resolving customer issues regardless of organisational boundaries , to a mutually acceptable solution.
• Ability to work in culturally diverse teams and reconcile cultural differences to successfully deliver services.
• Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Self motivated; ability to work under pressure within a continually changing environment.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good communication skills, focusing on customer requirements
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical companies. Our powerful combination of skills and resources provide the platform for delivering strong growth and the platform for responding quickly to the rapidly changing global healthcare environment. We are a science-led global healthcare company that researches and develops a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 markets, a network of 86 manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Spain, Belgium and China.
• Reports into the Pricing Service Delivery Manager who is responsible for optimising the delivery of services to customers.
• Monitoring performance of the Pricing Service Delivery Team in Genpact.
• Optimising delivery of services to customers through continuous improvement and implementation of process efficiencies.
• Implementing change to business and pricing processes, ensuring quality financial and logistical data to support the Trading Partner invoicing and accounting processes.
Operational Delivery – Process
• Provide Technical support to Pricing Analysts in Genpact
• Daily Performance monitoring of KPI’s and identify process improvements or training requirements of Pricing Team in Genpact.
• Support the Annual Transfer Pricing Process.
• Deliver the training and knowledge transfers of process/system changes to the Operational teams and provide critical process support and transition support following go-live.
• Engage with stakeholders on process performance challenges
• Analysis of KPI’s, including RCA and develop action plans
• All processes are documented & maintained across the team.
• Support the closure of open issues and escalations ensuring preventative measures are in place to prevent reoccurrence.
• Run reports to monitor performance, data correctness and alignment across multiple systems e.g. JDE Platforms, ECC, IPT, TRAM
• Provide the technical support for the resolution of errors in IPT and where necessary the engagement of LOC’s, Suppliers and process owners.
• Provide support for root cause analysis performed in Genpact.
• Ensure that delivery of improvements is optimal, compliant, and aligned and meet both IQMS and Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
• Ensure all initiatives follow the Change Framework; Diagnose, Design, Implement, Embed & Grow and Learning & Engagement process.
• Ensure that all working SOPs relevant to the team are maintained.
• Approve and validate Price set up / change requests submitted by Pricing Analyst.
Operational Delivery - Tools
• Help with escalations, support business impact assessment on controls and risks and identification of work around to minimise business impact and solution to prevent future issues. Escalate to support functions if needed.
• Daily monitoring and support through the use of Comm Cells.
• Ability to run reports and carry out constructive analysis to support performance management and data correctness.
• Provide full visibility of performance to the Service Delivery Manager through agreed reporting tools and KPI’s and with clear and effective communication.
• Operate internal controls and regulatory compliance through applicable policies, procedures and processes.
• Good understanding and application of ADP.
Operational Delivery - People and Leadership
• Support the development of team capabilities in Genpact, creating a culture of high performance.
• Support the embedding of changes end to end through teams (BSC, Genpact) to the markets.
• Support delivery of training.
• Identify opportunities for savings.
Service Strategy Development
• Work with Managers to deliver strategy for the service line.
• Build effective relationships with Genpact, and work cross functionally with key areas such as GMS and LOC’s, Logistics, Finance and Supply Chain teams.
• Build effective relationships with support functions.
• Work to the stakeholder map.
• Work as one team with Genpact.
• Attend cross functional workshops.
• Work closely with key stakeholders.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 20th September 2017.
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
When applying for this role, please use the 'cover letter' of the on-line application to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above.
The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.