- About us
- People Like Me
- WISE Awards
- WISE Conference
• Must have experience or knowledge of a supply chain environment with a strong understanding of supply chain principles and practices
• Broad knowledge and understanding of IT systems (in particular SAP) and how they apply, or could be applied, to supported business process areas.
• Good understanding of business area strategic goals, processes and workflow, and of the IT tools deployed in support
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the Systems Development Life Cycle and Project Management methodologies
• Familiar with the concepts, standards, technology, tools, processes, procedures, hardware, software and services in use for delivering information services
• Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to learn new concepts, systems, and software independently and quickly
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision. Ability to plan own work to meet objectives, and to work independently.
Knowledge and experience working with Six Sigma/Lean Sigma processes and tools.
• Responsible for IT within a supply chain region.
• Implement GMS IT strategies for supply chain within a region – operating model, strategic controls and governance.
• Ensure the supply chain across the region exploit IT strategies and have plans to move to strategic standards.
• Generate, maintain and deliver an IT Roadmap for the supply chain region and drive business requirements into central planning and delivery through liaison with IT Business Partners.
• Engage with region supply chain tiered accountability process and participate in IT Performance Management processes.
• Act as region point of contact for all IT requests and escalations.
• Align central project delivery to region supply chain strategies and plans.
• Drive simplification and standardisation for IT systems at sites within a region.
• Ensure exploitation of systems to drive & embed value.
• Ensure inspection readiness of IT.
• Build SAP knowledge and ensure it supports sites business processes.
• Ensure supply chain IT risks are identified and mitigated appropriately.
• Maximize value via understanding of SAP and its functional areas.
• Manage IT operational issues across a region in the Supply Chain.
• Own & manage supply chain region elements of Risk, Quality and Compliance management for IT services.
• Partner with shared services to leverage shared service provision to Supply Chain.
(The location for this role is Istanbul or GSK House.)
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.