- About us
- People Like Me
- WISE Awards
- WISE Conference
High School Diploma + job related experience (package/product testing, quality, etc.)
- Associate's Degree+
- Demonstrated ability to Manage multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
- An awareness of Good Manufacturing Practices and understanding of Quality Assurance, Quality Policies and SOP's.
- Strong organization skills and ability to effectively track various activities through to completion.
- Communicating with others (presentations, meetings, conference calls, etc.) in a manner which is deemed clear, concise, well structured, authentic and easily understood.
This job is necessary to develop coordinate, manage and report results regarding packaging testing to meet GSK's QMS and regulatory governances.
- Responsible for the management and coordination of GSK's package testing through Contract Research Organization's (CRO's).
- Key deliverables include the test request, purchase order, and approved report.
- Provide regular communication and guidance on package testing to GSK and CRO's.
- Contribute to and provide administrative support to package testing procedural documents.
- Manage the creation of documents used in package testing (request, purchase order, report, etc.)
- Schedule testing with CRO's.
- Collect data to provide metrics related to the CRO's performance.
- Provide Control Document Management System (CDMS) Administration.
- Support service development to include additional CRO facilities as required or expand scope of testing within current CRO 's.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.