Unlock your potential as a brilliant engineer with the help of experts from organisations like Airbus, National Composites Centre and National Nuclear Laboratory. Put your technical and team skills to the test to solve problems and deliver creative solutions on time and on budget. It might be the first step on a career path that can really take you places. Proudly supported by Leonardo.
- Analyse high-tech products, the roles they play, and what makes them work.
- Design and build your own working project using a range of materials and control systems.
- Tackle budgets and see how your decisions affect finances.
- Analyse your data and find ways to improve your project.
- See how the high-tech things you learn about are used in the real world.
- Listen to engineers from companies such as Leonardo, Ford and Google talk about the world of engineering.
- Explore a range of career paths that could take you far and wide around the world.
- Work alongside experts from Leonardo, along with others, who know their stuff and can answer all your questions.
- Have fun working as a team, sharpening your communication, time management, planning, and presentation skills.