Girls into Electronics | 3-Day Residential
We live in a world where technology is having more of an impact on our lives than ever before. Smartphones, electric vehicles, robots, virtual reality systems, high-speed wireless communications – these are just a few examples of recent innovations that are changing our lives. And they have one important thing in common: they depend on electronics. Electronic engineers work creatively to conceive concepts, work those concepts into practical solutions, develop processors, design the circuits and write the embedded software code that makes the technology work. They create practical solutions to tackle global problems. You could be part of this amazing future.
- Get hands-on in a team to “design and build electronics” in a laboratory.
- Listen to and interact with lecturers and learn about current and future areas of novel research in electronic engineering.
- Meet graduate engineers from world-leading electronic engineering companies and hear about their exciting jobs.
- Find out what electronic engineering is all about – ask questions and engage in discussions.
- Develop professional skills during practical sessions including team-working and communication.
- Find out how a university degree can lead to a fulfilling, rewarding and well-paid job.
- Experience life as a student on this leafy campus and attend evening social activities.
- Meet current students who can also tell you what it’s like.
- Enhance your CV and make your UCAS application stand out.
- And last, but not least, learn how you can transform the world!