Gender Parity in Engineering
Delivering gender equality in the STEM workplace
21 June 2019 | Birmingham Conference & Events Centre
Join us for the third edition of this annual conference which looks at solutions to employing women in engineering and encouraging girls to consider STEM subjects.
It is aimed at employers and other key stakeholders who are critical to implementing change and creating gender parity.
The conference follows on from the successful #9PercentIsNotEnough Conference (2017) and the Women in Engineering Conference (2018) and is proud to be associated once again with the International Women In Engineering Day (Sunday, 23 June).
Speakers and workshop facilitators
- Sue Gammons, Coaching Director, GlaxoSmithKline
- Clara Wicks, Group Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Manager, Costain
- Hema Marshall, Executive Lead for Inclusion & Diversity, Cisco
- David Jenkins, Practice Director Engineering, Transportation and D&I Committee Member, Atkins
- Alex Lawrence, Talent Inclusion Director, Head of D&I, Ramboll
- Denise Neill, Project Manager Non-Operated Ventures UK, Shell
- Richard Chapman-Harris, Head of Inclusion and Responsibility, Mott MacDonald
- Dr Sarah Chen, Assistant Subject Matter Expert, EDF Energy
Benefits of attending
Benefits of attending and practical takeaways include:
- Real-world solutions from practical workshops designed to give you fresh and impactful answers
- New contacts with engineering and HR leaders with an opportunity to cross-learn and share best practice
- Best-practice knowledge which will boost your capacity to inspire, attract, recruit and retain more women in your organisation