Northern Ireland Hub Event
Ireland Technology Graduate Careers Event
At STEM Women we have successfully introduced over 10,000 female students to graduate employers at events held in the UK, Ireland and the Netherlands since 2018. Our events have attracted over 150 companies from STEM sectors, including financial services, technology , engineering and many more.
We are delighted to announce that we will be running an Ireland wide STEM Women Technology Event.
WHEN: Wednesday 24th March 2021
WHO WILL IT ATTRACT: Current university students and recent graduates who study a STEM related subject, such as computer science, engineering, mathematics or physics, who identify as female and are seeking career opportunities within technology.
OUR PLATFORM: Companies can engage with students via webchat, voice or video call, and chats can be assigned to suitable representatives, based on the students’ CV/bio. Employers can also opt to deliver speaker sessions which are viewed live by attendees.
STAR FEATURE: Our sourcing tool enables companies to view active attendees, filter by course and skills, and reach out to initiate a chat.
Are you a STEM student or recent graduate looking at career opportunities?
Join us at this virtual career event and network live (chat, audio and video!) with top graduate employers, hear insightful presentations from exhibiting companies and ask your questions to a panel of women already working in different STEM industries!
You can also visit virtual company stands to learn more and apply for graduate jobs. Don’t miss out on this exclusive and exciting opportunity…register today!
This event is targeted towards people who identify as female and are studying, or recently graduated from, a STEM related course at university.
- Noon – Event begins in the ‘Live Presentations’ area, with a welcome talk from STEM Women and our event sponsor.
- 12:30pm – Live networking begins and continues until the event ends. Attendees can visit company stands, network with employers and search live jobs!
- 1pm – Three insightful 20-minute employer talks take place in the ‘Live Presentations area’. Talk details to be announced.
- 2pm – A further three insightful 20-minute employer talks take place in the ‘Live Presentations area’. Talk details to be announced.
- 3:10pm – Panel discussion – Ask your questions to a panel of women working in STEM industries! Gain a fascinating first hand-insight from inspiring panellists.
- 3:50pm – Networking focus – having been inspired by our speakers, panellists and companies, be sure to use the last 40 minutes of the event to network and apply for job roles you’re interested in.
- 4:30pm Event ends.
Are you an employer looking to exhibit?
Our events are always popular with the speaker packages likely to sell out very quickly!
Please contact us directly for an event brochure, including pricing and details about what you can expect to achieve on the day. Our events provide the opportunity to reach out directly to attendees, assign your most relevant representatives to network, search the attendee bios/CVs, and progress chats to video calls. There is also an option of running a live speaker session with your own Q&A!*
Please email Lauren Jenkins, Event Sales Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and if you’d to book a free platform demonstration!
*Subject to availability, only six slots are available for this event.