- Wednesday 7th October 2015 10:00 - 17:00
- Event Type
- WISE and Skills4
- £500 + VAT / WISE members £450 + VAT
2 day course spread over 2 months
Delivered by Skills 4
Please register your interest at email@example.com
- Women who are currently on maternity leave and preparing to return to work
- Women who have returned to work within the last six months.
One of the biggest challenges faced by working parents today is achieving a healthy balance between the demands of work and a fulfilling personal life.
Whether you are returning after your first child or are have been balancing work and family life for some time, this two-day programme will deliver renewed confidence as well as practical tools and targeted interventions to help you focus on specific areas of your work and home life, enabling you to safe-guard your professional, personal and mental wellbeing.
- Exploring personal motivation for returning to work
- Adjusting to the demands of being a working parent
- Reviewing values, priorities and time management skills
- Finding the right work/life fit through detailed gap analysis
- Identifying individual career goals
- Adjusting to part-time work
- Creating effective support networks
- Dealing with negative emotions
Skills 4 is a leading provider of gender diversity programmes specialising in the advanced manufacturing and engineering sector. Established in 2006 they have worked with 60+ companies and 3000+ men and women delivering a range of business-focussed training and one-to-one interventions.
- Module 1: 7 October 2015
- Module 2: 11 November 2015
The cost of the course is £500 + VAT
WISE members - £450 + VAT
(Find out about WISE membership)